Macquarium is seeking a talented VP, Client Services to join our team.
This role is full-time, and will be remote until we return to our Atlanta office in a hybrid work model.
The VP, Client Services
is a critical client partner role that demonstrates leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for their assigned accounts. You will have day-to-day relationships with senior client leaders to understand the client’s business needs and communicate them effectively to the Macquarium team. You will be responsible for ensuring solid rationale to our recommendation and ensuring the quality of our deliverables. You must be team-oriented and possess excellent problem solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage all aspects of the client business providing exceptional customer service while maximizing business opportunities.
- Responsible for meeting business KPI’s and development of business plans
- Establish and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders through a demonstration of industry knowledge and its application to their business challenges
- Exercise exceptional active listening and communication skills to thoroughly understand our client’s business and needs
- Learn our client’s culture and help shape the best partner approach
- Anticipate client’s digital needs with proactive with points of view, recommendations and proposals
- Set and manage client expectations throughout all phases of the relationship
- Within Macquarium, act as client advocate to ensure we meet and exceed client’s expectation
- Help steward relationship with services and technology partners
- Work closely with their peers to optimize any revenue opportunities within the agency at large
- Engage with client executives in a consultative approach
- Develop and communicate account plans that help ensure proper alignment of client expectations and account team objectives
- Manage a portfolio of multi-faceted digital transformation projects within and across different accounts
- Hire client services talent to support client needs as appropriate
- Partner with Project Managers to manage a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring that all team members remain focused and coordinated on deliverables against our defined scope of work across multiple workstreams
- Collaboratively partners with, and holds accountable, our subject matter experts to identify appropriate resources, planning, and coordination to deliver on clients' needs.
- Inspire delivery teams to set and achieve an exceptional client experience at every interaction
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of financial reporting
- Collect and monitor client satisfaction scores for all account projects
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to all members of the account team
- Meet revenue and profit targets for assigned accounts
- Expand Macquarium’s revenue and footprint within existing accounts
- Nurture formal and informal relationships with client executives and project sponsors
- Cultivate client contacts as references and advocates
- Recognize and promote opportunities to contribute to new business
- Work with the Business Development Team to support new sales opportunities
Fiduciary and Contractual
Knowledge & Experience:
- Oversee the development of detailed proposals and statements of work with the support of discipline leads, finance, and legal counsel
- Negotiate client contracts
- Assume leadership in ensuring payment of past due invoices for assigned accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA
- 10 + years of experience in account management or delivery within a digital agency or consulting firm
- Strong understanding of digital agency services and delivery cycle
- Experience developing and managing executive relationships at large companies
- Experience selling and delivering multi-million dollar complex transformation solutions to large companies with multiple constituents
- Should have experience overseeing the implementation of solutions such as Digital Transformation, Customer Journey Management, Product Design, Digital Experience Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, Customer Portals, Content Management Systems
- Ability to meet revenue, profit and client satisfaction goals
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and leadership
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications, including presentations to senior-level executives
- Superior creative thinking, problem-solving and team building skills
- Ability to craft opportunity briefs and provide clear, persuasive briefings to teams
At Macquarium we are a team of dreamers, thinkers, and doers. We design and create exciting and meaningful customer-centric digital experiences for our clients. Over the past 29 years, we have partnered with our clients to improve the experience they offer their customers in order to drive customer satisfaction and business results.
Macquarium offers great benefits and culture, along with a competitive salary, 401k, Medical, Dental and Vision, paid time off, employee referral program, casual dress code and awesome team outings, all located in the Buckhead/Midtown area.