is seeking a talented Senior UI Designer
, or Senior Visual Designer with strong UI Design experience and portfolio. This role is full-time, on-site in our Atlanta office. (We are currently working remotely until further notice.)
The Senior UI Designer will work with the VP, XD, and collaborate with UX, strategy, technology, and other Maquarium team members on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. They will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of experiences for a variety of digital mediums. An understanding of typography, layout, animation, design standards (I.e. Responsive design) and user interaction design will be needed to help the team create the best work possible. Communication is a big part of the job, so this person must feel confident to contribute to the entire creative process.
- Offer input to creative meetings and share ideas
- Produce outstanding visual design work that colleagues and clients love
- Create apps, websites, and other digital experiential solutions
- Be creative, be the source of novel and surprising visual solutions
- Create visual design artifacts for both internal and external clients
- Communicate with colleagues, both in sharing work and receiving feedback
- Form positive and constructive relationships with colleagues
Knowledge & Experience:
At Macquarium we are a team of dreamers, thinkers, and doers. We design and create exciting and meaningful customer-centric digital experiences for our clients. Over the past 28 years, we have partnered with our clients to improve the experience they provide their customers, to drive customer satisfaction and business results.
Macquarium offers great benefits and culture, along with a competitive salary, 401k, Medical, Dental and Vision, paid time off, employee referral program, casual dress code and awesome culture events, all located in the Buckhead/Midtown area.
- Two or four-year degree in Graphic Design, related craft, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in digital design
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your skill, process, and taste for visual aesthetics and the interactive craft
- A demonstrated diversity of creative skills beyond interactive design such as video editing, photography, animation, storyboarding, programming, or other
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas or produce them using HTML/CSS
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- A collaborative attitude, sharing ownership of outcomes, and being receptive to feedback
- Eagerness to develop your craft through practice and staying up to date on new trends and tools