Macquarium is seeking a talented Adobe Developer, with experience and skills working with multiple Adobe products like AEM, Target, Campaign and Analytics, to join our team. This role is a contract role with full time hours until project completion (12 weeks minimum) Work is remote and can be done from another time zone but will need to operate during EST - at least to 80% overlap w/ East Coast Office Hours (9AM - 5 PM)
- Code components & tests in Adobe Experience Manager
- Code more in-depth integrations with 3rd parties such as payment processing
- Organize Digital Asset Management as well as Page Content in AEM for multi site deployment
- Install and configure Adobe Target code such as at.js
- Design custom resources in Campaign and Target to support desired audience segments
- Light configuration of Adobe products within its cloud service
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience)
- Experience with multiple Adobe products from among the following: AEM, Campaign, Target, Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Java programming within AEM
- Familiar with Java Content Repository API and CRXDE
- Familiar with building tools, including Maven
- Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git
At Macquarium we are a team of dreamers, thinkers, and doers that are passionate about creating transformative customer experiences. Over the past 28 years, we have partnered with our clients to improve the experience they provide their customers, to drive customer satisfaction and business results.
Macquarium offers great benefits and culture, along with a competitive salary, 401k, Medical, Dental and Vision, company outings, casual dress code, paid time off, employee referral program and awesome team outings, all located in the Buckhead/Midtown area.