Texas Art Supply is hiring for a Web Designer to join our team. We are a Houston,TX based arts and crafts business with three retail stores and a website selling name-brand products for crafters, painters, sculptors, educators, architects, illustrators, photographers, and more.
The Web Designer is responsible for collaborating with other employees to create visual design for high-quality websites, mobile apps, email campaigns, digital catalogs, store displays and other digital collateral. An understanding of typography, layout, animation, and interactive design will be needed to help our team create the best work possible.
• Associate’s Degree, BFA or equivalent in Graphic Designer related craft. Equivalent experience will be considered as well.
• A portfolio of work that demonstrates your skill, process, and taste for visual aesthetics. Portfolio MUST contain examples of digital work.
• A diversity of creative interests beyond visual design such as video editing, photography, animation, storyboarding, programming, user experience, or other. Surprise us.
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Eagerness to develop your craft through practice and staying up to date on new trends and tools.
Submit your resume and portfolio here, or email it to email@example.com