Macquarium is an Atlanta-based experience design firm. We don’t hire employees. We hire success partners. Those who want to take part in shaping an organization, take ownership of their work, and are enthusiastic about shaping a customer’s experience are the most successful within our company.
We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team as a Senior Manager of Technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Architecting software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
• Collaborate with team of developers to design, develop, unit test, and support projects
• Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
• Support, maintain, and help document software functionality
• Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards
• Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
• Maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
• Proactively learn product frameworks and code base
Demonstrates the following skills and behaviors:
• Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills.
• Must be able to work across multiple facets of projects and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
• Expert in Responsive Design
• Good understanding of web services
• Ability to present concepts to clients and team members
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
• Good communication and organizational skills
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Computer Science Degree
• 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
• 3+ years of PHP / LAMP
• Must be an expert in responsive web design (CSS media queries and responsive images)
• 2+ years of SQL, any flavor (mySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
• Understanding Web Application Security (OWASP)
• Adobe CQ/AEM experience is a big plus
• Mobile capability includes the ability to develop for mobile web
• Have the ability to create high fidelity code from wireframes or comps