|At Macquarium we are a team of passionate dreamers, thinkers, and doers. We design and create exciting and meaningful customer-centric digital experiences. We are currently looking for an experienced VP, Client Partner with an extensive background in E-Commerce, inbound marketing and lead generation to join our crew.
The Client Partner manages a portfolio of assigned accounts and is Macquarium’s primary point of accountability for revenue, profitability, client growth and satisfaction. If you love Digital Strategy, Account Management, leading delivery teams, and developing new business, then this is THE opportunity for you. You will be responsible for ensuring that Macquarium has a seat at the table for your client’s digital strategy and technology roadmap decisions. You will also set the strategic direction and tone for your client’s projects and campaigns.
As Client Partner you will be the relationship lead for your clients. You will lead talented project teams comprising of strategy, creative, technology, project management, analytics and search resources. The successful Client Partner works closely with clients to identify their business objectives and needs, and then implement strategies that help the client meet their goals.
Reporting to the CEO, Client Partners have ultimate P&L responsibilities for the assigned project portfolio. You will also partner with our new business development teams to support new business development activities.
If you are a digital native, a natural leader, enjoy defining account and program strategy, love growing and retaining accounts, then we want to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads delivery teams to sell Macquarium solutions into existing accounts and Fortune 1000 prospects
- Combines industry experience and emerging trends to recommend impactful client solutions
- Retention and growth of existing accounts through flawless delivery of profitable projects that drive business results
- Consult with clients on digital design, digital transformation and marketing programs
- Maintain an informed point of view at all times regarding your client’s active projects and business over all
- Actively seek both structured and informal feedback at critical points on the performance of Macquarium and your project teams
- Oversees tracking and reporting for sales and delivery activities
- Develop a broader industry network of clients and contacts through speaking engagements and publishing thought leadership
Demonstrates the following skills and behaviors:
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building
- Strong problem solving skills related to the account and its programs
- Proven track of client retention and growth
- Champions positive change and a creative, collaborative work environment
- Strong client service orientation
- Effectively manage fiduciary relationships including contract negotiations, pricing, margins and discounting.
- Strong ability to manage and set client expectations
- Comfortably interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- BS or BA degree required, MBA or another advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in leading digital marketing or product design projects for Fortune 1000 customers.
- 5+ years’ experience in building and managing successful eCommerce solutions
- 5+ years’ experience with inbound marketing, marketing automation or lead generation programs