From time to time Macquarium utilizes contract Business Analysts. The hours vary from project to project, so we are looking for a contractor to help manage these needs.
In this role, you will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
Demonstrates the following skills and behaviors:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical and functional writing skills
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
YOU MUST BE LOCAL TO THE ATLANTA AREA. PLEASE DON'T APPLY IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE.