At Macquarium we are a team of dreamers, thinkers, and doers. We design and create exciting and meaningful customer-centric digital experiences for our clients. We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Crew.
The Project Manager plays a key role in ensuring the contracted project is well planned and delivered on time, on budget and to full scope requirements. You will work with strategists, developers, designers, and Account Supervisors to create and execute a project plan and bring an exciting, memorable digital experience to life.
As Project Manager you will attend client-facing meetings acting as the liaison between the client team and our internal project team. If you excel at herding cats and answering questions while keeping tabs on a number of tasks, then we want to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and support the overall vision for assigned clients
- Responsible for overseeing and directing multiple projects at a time (within a given brand or client) or a singular, large scale or highly complex project, and ensuring that these projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Interface heavily with senior marketing, technical, and executive management within the client to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the customer’s business requirements
- Ensure that the challenge and requirements are understood by the team and will participate in the solution developed by the team
- Responsible for the accurate financial management of the portfolio of projects to which they’re assigned
- Work independently, with minimal input from direct manager needed for job performance
- Collect and monitor client satisfaction scores
- Meet revenue and profit targets for the account
- Provide leadership and support to all team members
Demonstrates the Following Skills and Behaviors:
- Ability to meet revenue, profit and client satisfaction goals
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and leadership
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications, including presentations to senior-level executives
- Comprehensive and detailed knowledge of issues within e-business, which includes a strong working knowledge of third-party solution providers
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 5 - 10 years of related industry experience, preferably with web and mobile development and digital products
- Strong knowledge or experience in marketing and advertising, with particular emphasis on interactive media, strategy, analytics, technology, user experience and new emerging trends
- Experience managing and delivering complex service solutions to large companies with multiple constituents
- Strong understanding of digital agency services
- Experience in an account services